Hey guys, and welcome back to Make that Sea Change – Today I am going check out another potential online money making site with my Click2Sell Review and ask if you can really make $5000 per day. I am always on the lookout for ways and means that you can use to earn an income online and fund that sea change and this is another promotion that has been popping into my inbox a bit recently (which is happening more and more as I register and try out these types of programs).
Now, before we begin, the promotions within my inbox were actually for a product called ADcode – which is where all the of sales images included within this first section are from. The ADcode sales page is yet another sales page with highly exaggerated earning options, lengthy sales videos and the promise that this is not a scam like the others. And the more of these I see, the more intrigued I admit I get as to what they have come up with now – who knows, maybe this one will work. But as usual, the typical red flags on the sales page are evident again:
- Plain video with fake news stories, text and over hyped sales pitches.
- No real person or actual outline of how I will be making my money.
- Fake testimonials – yep, found em on Fiverr again.
- Statements like: “I know all the others are scams but this is different” etc. – this one outlined this at great length.
Regardless, as usual for the sake of helping out a fellow sea changer, I decided to log in and check it all out. So, for this review, I will run you through:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations
Can it make you $5000 a day? Not initially, and not without some great initial cost (that is not disclosed at sign up) but in time and with some patience, then maybe. Any program that works in this space certainly has the potential to make you some money – and with some experience, potentially the money outlined. Put it this way, this is the first program I have seen in a while that potentially could make some decent money online. Let’s read on and see what it is all about…
What is Click2Sell?
So, as I have said, the access page for what I thought was something called ADcode actually takes me to a product called Click2Sell. The platform is essentially a banner ad creation and promotion program that allows you to create ad campaigns for promotion on websites, social media and search engines.
Once you have created your ad, you effectively purchase advertising space and affiliate links where you are then paid on a pay-per-click and/or pay-per-sale option. The program is nice looking and works quite well, however you will need an initial cash injection (starting at around $250) to get you started and to earn an income.
What do you get?
As you access the program, the first thing you are asked to do is to set up a campaign.
The platform takes you through each step of your campaign including:
- Category – Chosen from a predefined list including arts and entertainment, business/investing, computers/internet and medical cannabis.
- Budget – Starts @$250.
- Banner – Chose your preferred banner picture from a selection of roughly 10 or so options.
- Screen location – where on the screen you would prefer your ad to show.
- Title – select from preset title description options.
From here, you enter your credit card details to purchase your ads and links and off you go!
Made for you campaigns
If you want everything pre done for you, the platform also contains access to some ‘ready-to-activate’ campaigns that you can purchase and release into the world.
At a glance
Product Name: Click2Sell
Founder: I couldn’t find any record of the owner.
Product Type: Online advertising creation portal.
Price: Free to access – $250 and up to advertise.
Best For: Anyone with some cash to play with and willing to spend it advertising online.
Recommended: Potentially yes – with caveats – see below…
Click on the button below to access the exact training that I followed step by step to make over $1000 a month and growing.
You too can start your very own online business here!!
- Easy to follow, well-developed platform.
- Free to access.
- Fairly good array of subjects to promote.
- Advertising costs expensive.
- Initial purchases done so at risk until process becomes familiar.
- Owners/developers are not known (that I could find anyway).
- Their affiliate program is limited to 10 referrals.
- Commission rates for clicks and purchases are unclear.
How much is it?
- Initial Access – Free
- Advertising costs – start at $250
Do I recommend it?
You know what? From a sales pitch that started out with little information, some outlandish earning capabilities and the usual red flags, I think that this is a program that could make you some money. In the comparison chart below I am going to say that yes, I recommend it however there are a couple of caveats below that you must keep in mind:
- You will need to work at this program to make money by gaining an understanding of the processes and constantly tweaking your ad campaigns.
- There is no free option to advertise meaning you will be required to outlay at least $250 to get started. You should not expect to make a positive return on investment on your first couple of campaigns until you get used to the system.
- You do not end up with your own business as such and the location of your advertising and affiliate programs are at the whim of the developers.
So, if the 3 points above are ok with you, then from what I see, and within the other reviews I have read, I can’t see any real risk in giving it a try. It is definitely not a scam, but there is also a risk element that you may or may not be willing to chance.
How does it compare to my #1 Recommendation?
If you are someone who wants to ‘dabble’ in the world of online marketing and are prepared to risk at least $250 of your hard-earned cash then as I say, this might be a program that you can use to legitimately make some good money online. If however, you are looking to build yourself a sustainable online business that you own, can make passive income from and can set up without the need for anywhere near that amount of cash, then I recommend that you give Wealthy Affiliate a try.
Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive training, website building and hosting platform that will guide you through the entire online business building process, including Social media and SEO in an easy to follow but comprehensive manner. And best of all, you can join for free and get access to step by step tuition with the tools to develop and host your very own website, help to identify a good niche, 24/7 support and access to some of the best affiliate marketing minds on the planet. Want to know more? Then click on this link to read my complete review about Wealthy Affiliate.
So there you have it, my honest review and appraisal of Click2Sell. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price. I am not an affiliate of Click2Sell.
Click2Sell0.00 + advertising costs
Ease of use8.0/10
Achievement of Outcomes6.0/10
Get what you purchase6.0/10
- Easy to follow, well-developed platform
- Free to access
- Fairly good array of subjects to promote
- Advertising costs expensive
- Initial purchases done so at risk
- Owners/developers are not known (that I could find anyway).
- Their affiliate program is limited to 10 referrals
- Commission rates for clicks and purchases are unclear