Hello there, and welcome back.
I hope you enjoyed yesterday's training. If there is anything you have missed or would like to recap before we start today, you can click here to re-access the Day 4 page.
Now, let's get stuck into today's topics :
- Setting up our SEO Plugins
- Revisit keywords – with a post example
- In post SEO
- Registration with search engines
Ready? Click on the video below and let’s get started.
Click on the little box on the bottom right hand side of the video to view full screen
- Keywords – understand them and use them
- Plugins – ensure they are completed for every post
- Easy to follow and understand
- More than 30-50 searches per month
- Less than 100 sites with same keywords
- SEO Score above 90
* Remember – These are suggestions only – you may choose some with different parameters, especially if you are one of the first to review a new product etc.
In post SEO
Each post should contain:
- Keywords in Title and first paragraph
- At least one external link to an authority website
- At least one internal link to another post on your site
- At least one image with keywords in the title and alt-text
- A video
- Keywords in meta title, meta description and meta tags
Google Search Console
You will need a google account and will need to verify your ownership
Further reference materials
WA training – Getting Your Site Ready for Search Engines
My post on: How to do SEO for a Website
What to expect on Day 6
Tomorrow we will continue our on from our in post SEO lessons from today when we create our very first post.
I will be building the site live using the tools available to me within my Wealthy Affiliate membership.
Now that you have seen the website build in action and if you do not have a website building platform sorted as yet then I highly recommend clicking here to sign up for your FREE starter membership.
With your free membership, I promise you will be able to do everything I am doing as we run through the training with a free live website at the end.
Want to read more about Wealthy Affiliate first? Click here for more information on why Wealthy Affiliate is my #1 recommended platform.
See you tomorrow
Founder of Make That Sea Change.