Hey guys, and welcome back to Make that Sea Change. As you are all probably aware, one of the main focuses of this site is to assist you in finding good ways to earn money online so that you can fund your own sea change in whatever fashion that may be for you. Those of you familiar with my work will also know that I like to point out what it good and not so good out there so you don't get burnt with the scams. Hence, when I come across a site that tells me I can earn up to $414 daily if I replicate the methods outlined then I am going to try it out. So with that in mind – let's get stuck into my Exitus review.
Ok, so there are two main things I want to check out here – first, and let's keep this simple (there are a lot of promises here as per below) – can I make around $414 daily with these methods – which apparently only take 30 minutes to set up? And secondly, is it worth the $12.95 I paid for it?
For this review, I will run you through:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations
At first glance of the sales page, there does appear to be a couple of the red flags that are usually evident with these sorts of programs. These include:
- No demonstration of what it is that you will actually be getting.
- Pictures of income statements that demonstrate the money made by the program developer.
- Outlines of “I know you have been scammed in the past but this one is different”.
- The long story about “I was broke… and tried everything… until I built this program”
- Sales pitches telling you that you don't need to worry about any of the ‘proven' online methods such as SEO, Ads or Social Media.
- Sketchy references and I am sure I have seen this ad (or at the very least the wording of it) before.
Ok, so to revisit our original questions:
- Can you make around $414 daily with these methods? – Eventually yes, but not after only 30 minutes of set up.
- Is it worth $12.35? – Look, the training methodology is sound – it is just a little light on. $12 is fair I guess.
Anyway, let's check it out in more detail below…
What is Exitus?
So I paid my 12 bucks and once I access the members page, I am presented with another series of short training videos that run you through how to make affiliate commissions selling ‘high ticket' programs via Clickbank and Warrior+ etc. (I use the term ‘another' as there are plenty of training platforms out there covering the same sort of thing such as Vanquish, Quantum Commissions and High Ticket Jacker).
The focus here is on one page opt-in forms that are used to promote high ticket programs found on ClickBank, Warrior+ or JV Zoo etc.
What do you get?
Let's see what I get within the members page.
Section 1 – Overview and Case Study
Section 1 consists of two videos:
1. An overview of the program – outlined by a new person – not sure who he is but he talks us through the Exitus process.
2. A case study overview talks us through a real life example of the Exitus process which has been built in ClickFunnels selling high ticket training programs (in this case, John Thornhill's Ambassador program).
And yes, it does look as though if you are going to follow these processes to the letter, you are going to need either ClickFunnels or some sort of funnel or website building based software – especially if you purchased any of their done for you upsells.
Ok, so section 1 confirms what we are looking at here, which is effectively a training program that talks you through locating suitable high ticket products on ClickBank etc. and promoting them to make affiliate commissions. To my way of thinking, there are two types of affiliate marketers in the online world:
- Those who promote individual products either as they are launched, or for high ticket returns and jump from product to product as they see a fit.
- Those who build an ongoing affiliate marketing business based on a particular niche.
This training is definitely aimed at option number 1 above. Anyway, let's continue with the overview:
Section 2 – Implementing Exitus
Section 2 consists of the meat of the process with five training videos running at between 2 and 6 minutes in length covering:
- Creating an Opt-in Form – Demonstrates the creation of an opt-in form using a WordPress builder called Instabuilder ($77).
- Choosing a High Ticket Offer – Discusses the location of high ticket ‘high quality' training programs in the ClickBank marketplace such as John Crestani or 12 Minute Affiliate (there is also a link to the John Thornhill Program). See screen shot below.
- Article Creation With an Affiliate Offer – This section describes the creation of a bridge, or landing page however no in depth training on how to create this is in terms of content is provided.
- Video Sales Letter – This section outlines the use of a video funnel for a program called Method X that is available as a ‘done for you' in the bonus section.
- The Discount Code – And finally, the last video shows you how to add a discount code on the bottom of your landing page.
There is no real linkage in this section of the training however on joining the path from the opt-in, to the Clickbank program, to the information page and the discount code back to the purchase pages.
Section 3 – Setting Up Your Exit Intent
Now that the training has run your through the process of setting up your opt in and information pages, attention now turns to the exit intent. This section contains 4 videos:
- Installing the Exit Intent Popup Plugin – Talks you through installation and configuration of the SUMO plugin on your website – again, no training on how to get a WordPress website setup and installed. SUMO plugin has a free version.
- Creating an Exit Intent Popup Form – As the heading suggests, this section steps you through the process to create an ext intent popup. See screen shot below.
- Bot Set UP – Should you see the need (this is not really explained), you can create some chat bot text to go with your sales pages. To be honest, I found this one a bit confusing as it doesn't introduce the software being used to create the bots – it is almost like the training video starts half way through.
- Structuring the Email Follow Up Sequence – Again, the training just starts in a new software platform (this time an autoresponder called Getresponse) where it runs you through setting up an email sequence to back up your sales pages.
Sections 4 – 6
The final sections cover a quick demo of the exit intent in action then a list of the bonuses that are given as part of the program purchase, then include:
- Top recurring offers to promote
- Cash converting email swipes
- Little Black Book
- Method X – Keyword location and ad creation campaign training platform
At a glance
Product Name: Exitus
Founders: Mark Barrett, James Fawcett
Product Type: Online Video Training Course
Price: $12.95 + upsells (a LOT of upsells)
Best For: Those looking to make some cash online via affiliate marketing with ClickBank etc.
Recommended: For those looking earn affiliate marketing income via Hiogh Ticket Warrior+, JV Zoo and/or Clickbank products then as long as you have some experience, this program may assist in getting you up and running. Beginners however I believe will struggle here.
My #1 recommendation is a top affiliate marketing course that helps build a successful online business from scratch!
I followed this training to the letter and went from $0 to $100s per day. Learn more below!
- 30 Day money back guarantee.
- Process outlined is sound and does work.
- No free trial option.
- There is no tuition on how to set up and use the software platforms that they discuss in the training.
- To follow this process, you will need other software – some at cost.
How much is it?
- Front End Offer $12.95
- Upsell 1 – Fast tracked 10X $37
- Downsell 1 – $10 off above
- Upsell 2 – Clone Copy of Funnels used (ClickFunnels needed) $147
- Downsell 2 – $100 off above
- Upsell 3 – 10X All Bonus assets $47
- Downsell 3 – $20 off above
- Upsell 4 – Inner Circle training $67
- Downsell 4 – $60 off above
- Upsell 5 – Unlimited Traffic Option $97
- Downsell 5 – $50 off above
- Upsell 6 – #1 Deadliest strategy $47
- Downsell 6 – $27 off above
- Upsell 7 – 2x Six Figure Funnels $37
- Downsell 7 – $10 off above
Do I recommend it?
Look, I have seen all of this training before and the process can definitely work. The videos are a little light on – which is common for these types of programs as they want to push you to the upsells – and to be honest, I do think a beginner would struggle to work this out on their own.
The video uses WordPress, ClickFunnels, some plugins and Getresponse so it must be assumed that the user understands not only how to set them up, but to use them as well (most also cost money to implement). This may sound picky but I mention this only as some of the key elements of the sales pages centre on how beginner friendly it is and that the processes can be set up in 30 minutes as a ‘set and forget'.
That said, I would certainly not call it a scam and if you are familiar with the single program side of affiliate marketing with ClickBank products etc., then this training could assist you in taking it to the next level that is high ticket items. However if you are looking to turn your interest or passion into an ongoing affiliate marketing business then this program will not cut it for you.
How does it compare to my #1 Recommendation?
As I have said, the program above can certainly be of assistance to those working within the single product world of online marketing – and more power to you. However if you are serious about building a solid and sustainable online business, then I recommend that you give Wealthy Affiliate a try. You will not earn money immediately… But in time you will have a solid, online money making business to call your very own.
Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive training, website building (WordPress editor included) and hosting platform that will guide you through the entire online business building process, including Social media and SEO in an easy to follow but comprehensive manner. And best of all, you can join for free and get access to step by step tuition with the tools to develop and host your very own website, help to identify a good niche, 24/7 support and access to some of the best affiliate marketing minds on the planet. Want to know more? Then click on this link to read my complete review about Wealthy Affiliate.
So there you have it, my honest review and appraisal of Exitus. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Do you have any experience with this program or are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price. I am not an affiliate of Exitus.