Hey guys, and welcome back to Make that Sea Change. As you are all probably aware, one of the main focuses of this site is to assist you in finding good ways to earn money online so that you can fund your own sea change in whatever fashion that may be for you. Those of you familiar with my work will also know that I like to point out what it good and not so good out there so you don't get burnt with the scams. Hence, when I come across a site that tells me I can get free traffic to my links with no experience, tech skills or hard work then I am going to try it out. So with that in mind – let's get stuck into my MultiSociFit review.
Ok, so there are two main things I want to check out here – first, and let's keep this simple – can I increase traffic to my links via this program? And secondly, is it worth the $17 I paid for it?
For this review, I will run you through:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations
This is strange one, as even though it is obvious that more traffic to any link will increase sales, the program does not promote itself as being able to “make you $xx in xx days with no work” as many sites like this tend to do. However, oddly enough, they still include a lot of sales pitches on their site that I would often consider a red flag with these sorts of programs. These include:
- No demonstration of what it is that you will actually be getting – although there are some screen shots here.
- Pictures of income statements that demonstrate the money made by the program developer.
- Outlines of “I know you have been scammed in the past but this one is different”.
- The long story about “I was broke… and tried everything… until I built this program”
- Fake testimonials – yes Mark, I found you on Fiverr.
Again, these are obvious internet marketing techniques (many straight from the Russel Brunson handbook) however they do seem a little out of place for a program such as this. Anyway, I did pay my $$ so let's move on…
Ok, so to revisit our original questions:
- Can I increase traffic to my links via this program? In the words of Professor Klump… Yes I can – The program is about building social media posts which is a proven method of increasing traffic – as long as you can build a following.
- Is it worth $17? – Absolutely it is. Even if the program is used only to created and schedule social media posts then for $17 it is well worth the once off spend.
Let's check it out in more detail below…
What is MultiSociFit?
So I paid my 17 bucks and perhaps the easiest way to explain what it is supposed to so is to copy and paste directly from the log in screen:
Once I access the members page, I am presented with a basic software platform that allows me to create social media and blog posts, integrate them with my social media and then schedule them to post.
What do you get?
Let's see what I get within the member's page.
Section 1 – Integrations
This is where integrations with social media accounts are managed to allow posting to platforms as part of a campaign. There appears to be around 20 social media and blogging platforms that can be integrated including popular options such as:
- and so on
I guess the only thing to keep in mind here is that you will need to enter account access information to integrate as per below:
Section 2 – Create post or schedule
This section is where you create your posts that are uploaded to the relevant social media platforms that were integrated in Section 1 above. The process is quite simple in that you select which platforms you would like to post to, create your post and hit the ‘submit' button.
I created a post as per the above graphic and submitted it to FaceBook and Pinterest simultaneously. It was in those social media accounts within seconds.
Section 3 – Trending content
This section is designed to show users what content is trending online in platforms such as YuoTube, Pinterest and so on. This is useful to see what people are looking at and what is popular in these platforms so that you can build your own posts to match and jump onto these trends. Below is an example based on my watch post example:
Section 4 – Post Schedule
As the name suggests, this section will show you where your posts are scheduled via an online calendar.
Section 5 – Image Editor
This next section contains a basic image editor allowing for images to be cropped, edited, recolored or have various shapes and call outs added for social media posts. It is basic but certainly effective enough for its proposed use.
Section 6 – Training Page
The last section in regards to program use contains four 1 – 2 minute training videos in regards to the platform. They are by no means in depth but certainly enough to get you moving. I guess this does highlight one issue I see with the sales pages in regards to the fact that “no tech experience” needed.
I do feel that someone who is totally new to this type of platform may struggle a little with integration, identifying trends and graphic modification.
There are two other sections here that are indirectly linked to the platform These are:
- Bonuses section – access to a number of platforms offering such services as free stock photos and videos, funnel builder apps and other ad builders for sales related posts.
- Upgrade section – Access to the various upgrades (upsells) available within the MultiSociFit platform (see below)
At a glance
Product Name: MultiSociFit
Founder: Rick Nguyen
Product Type: Social media posting platform
Price: $17.00 + upsells
Best For: Those who post to social media as part of their online activities
Recommended: I really quite like this program – there is not as much functionality as its more well-known cousins (Hootsuite etc.) however for the price I think it could be quite a good option for those in the bootstrapping stage of their online business.
Click on the button below to access the exact training that I followed step by step to make over $1000 a month and growing.
And it is the same training that helped me sell another site for $17,000 - And yes, the sale came through as I was standing here!.
You too can start your very own online business here that can make you money from anywhere in the world!!
- 30 Day money back guarantee.
- The program works as is – no other software needed.
- No free trial option.
- Once you have created a post campaign, it can't be edited (from what I could see anyway).
- You will need to enter personal social media account information to integrate (not really a con but just be aware).
How much is it?
- Front End Offer $17 (usually $297)
- Upsell 1 – MultiSociFit unlimited 100x $37 (usually $494)
- Downsell 1 – $8 off above
- Upsell 2 – FomoSociApp – extra tools and popups $37 (usually $494)
- Upsell 3 – Social Media Analysis $37 (usually $494)
- Upsell 4 – Extra and ‘Done For You' graphics $42 (usually $494)
- Upsell 5 – Sub users and Client account management capabilities $47 (usually $494)
- Upsell 6 – Reseller rights $47 (usually $494)
Do I recommend it?
Look, and it is nice to say this after some of the other rubbish I have seen, but I actually really like this program. Granted it is not as smooth as some others and some of the functionality is basic (I didn't purchase any upsells), but for $17 it does what it says it will do all in the one platform and best of all, it works!
I was able to create a post, upload it to FaceBook and Pinterest at the same time and wella!! They appeared exactly as I typed it. There are some issues with the platform such as I couldn't edit a post once it had been posted – I wanted to change my scheduled date – so I would have to delete and redo. But again, for $17 I can live with that.
I guess the only thing to keep in mind that the sales page does outline income earned via the use of this program. MultiSociFit will only assist you in earning money if your posts contain links or sales items that can be purchased by your readers. That said, it is certainly not a scam and if you are familiar with the social media posting and integrations, and wanting to do it all on a budget, then you really could do a lot worse than to give this one a try!
How does it compare to my #1 Recommendation?
As I have said, the program above works, is cheap and I really couldn't see why you wouldn't want to give it a try. It is not really fair I think to compare it to my #1 recommendation as they are programs that would work well side by side. So if you are looking to build yourself a solid and sustainable online business to promote via social media and need a website, then I recommend that you give Wealthy Affiliate a try.
Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive training, website building (WordPress editor included) and hosting platform that will guide you through the entire online business building process, including Social media and SEO in an easy to follow but comprehensive manner. And best of all, you can join for free and get access to step by step tuition with the tools to develop and host your very own website, help to identify a good niche, 24/7 support and access to some of the best affiliate marketing minds on the planet. Want to know more? Then click on this link to read my complete review about Wealthy Affiliate.
So there you have it, my honest review and appraisal of MultiSociFit. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Do you have any experience with this program or are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page via the calls to action into Wealthy Affiliate, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price. I am not an affiliate of MultiSociFit.
Ease of Use7.0/10
Achievement of Outcomes8.0/10
Get What you Pay For8.0/10
- 30 Day money back guarantee
- The program works as is - no other software needed.
- No free trial option.
- Once you have created a post campaign, it can't be edited
- You will need to enter personal social media account information to integrate