Hey guys, and welcome back to Make that Sea Change – as you are all probably aware, one of the main focuses of this site is to assist you in finding good ways to earn money online so that you can fund your own sea change in whatever fashion that may be for you. Those of you familiar with my work will also know that I like to point out what it good and not so good out there so you don’t get burnt with the scams. Hence, when I come across the “world’s most powerful, easiest and fastest traffic app” that tells me I can tap into 100 free traffic sources with one click without video creation or SEO then I am going to try it out. Especially when I can apparently get results or get paid $1000!! So with that in mind – let’s get stuck into my Slick review.
Ok, so there are two main things I want to check out here – first, and let’s keep this simple (there are a lot of promises here as per below) – can I tap into 100 traffic sources with one click? And secondly, is it worth the $12.35 I paid for it?
For this review, I will run you through:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations
At first glance of the sales page, there does appear to be a couple of the red flags that are usually evident with these sorts of programs. These include:
- No demonstration of what it is that you will actually be getting.
- Pictures of income statements that demonstrate the money made by the program developer.
- Outlines of “I know you have been scammed in the past but this one is different”.
- Sales pitches telling you that you don’t need to worry about any of the ‘proven’ online methods such as SEO, Ads or Social Media.
- Pictures of the luxury cars, houses and swag that you will be able to buy with the money you make from this program.
On the plus side there does appear to be a real person behind the program and one screen shot of the actual software platform that you are purchasing.
Ok, so to revisit our original questions:
- Can you tap into 100 traffic sources with one click? – Well yes, on a technicality you can – there are over 100 social media links within the platform that you can upload the ads and videos that you have created from the included templates.
- Is it worth $12.35? – You know what – for a software program that provides access to simple to use templates and the ability to upload them to social media all in the one place, then I think $12 bucks is worth it (I would probably not however say the same if I was paying the ‘usual’ price of $67 per month).
There is however no instruction that I could see within the tutorials on how to make money with these ads if you were new to the affiliate marketing game – although this may be covered in one of the many, many upsells that come with the program. It does also leave out the fact that ‘unlimited’ free social media traffic is only as good as your account following and the keywords you use (which is effectively what SEO is about that they say you don’t need).
Anyway, let’s check it out in more detail below…
What is Slick?
Slick is an online marketing creation platform that allows users to create social media ads and videos utilizing the 100+ preset templates and then uploading them to one of the 100 social media platforms listed. Like many of these types programs, it appears aimed at those looking to create ads for the sale of programs on ClickBank and JV Zoo etc. but to be honest, they really could be used for anything.
There is also access to a training webinar which is essentially a small ‘training’ program aimed at their upsells – although it does go a little way to explaining some of the missing pieces that the main tutorials don’t cover such as how to use the templates to make money etc.
What do you get?
Ok, so let’s see what I get within the members page.
The first two pages contain access to a nice range of templates that can be used to make ads and videos for such social media avenues as:
- And more
The look of the program reminds me a little of Canva (which could be a cheaper alternative here) however the editing suite is quite good. I created a Pinterest Video with it in about 5 minutes which looks ok I must say.
The platform also contains a rather basic blog editor which can be linked to your website (I couldn’t get this to work past my website firewall so I am assuming it depends on the protocols around your platform and settings within it).
The Social Blast section is where your creations are uploaded to social media. This part is also quite simple in that you add the link to your social media account which will then allow you to upload directly to that media.
And finally, there is also a tutorials section consisting of 5 very short videos (1 – 5min in length) that give you a quick overview of the platform and its functionality.
At a glance
Product Name: Slick
Founder: Billy Darr
Product Type: Social media post template builder
Price: $12.35 + upsells (a LOT of upsells)
Best For: Aimed at anyone looking to market via social media
My Thoughts: The program is really not too bad and one that I might actually use however it alone will not make you the money it talks about in the sales pitch.
Click on the button below to access the exact training that I followed step by step to make over $1000 a month and growing.
You too can start your very own online business here!!
- 365 Day money back guarantee.
- Templates and builders a quite good.
- Simple to use.
- No free trial option.
- There is not enough tuition on how to use the templates to make the money they talk about (for beginners anyway).
How much is it?
- Front End Offer $12.35 (usual price $67 per month)
- Upsell 1 – 1000x more free traffic options $39 (usual price $297 per month)
- Downsell 1 – $20 off above
- Upsell 2 – Autopilot 24/7 traffic and sales $39 (usual price $197)
- Downsell 2 – $10 off above
- Upsell 3 – Done for you (DFY) templates and tools (only 25 spots here) $197 (usual price $197 per month)
- Downsell 3 – $130 off above
- Upsell 4 – 50 DFY templates $37 (usual price $197 per month)
- Downsell 4 – $10 off above
- Upsell 5 – Reseller license $39 (usual price $1997)
- Downsell 5 – $7 off above
- Upsell 6 – We do all the work $197 (usual price $197 per month)
- Downsell 6 – $110 off above
- Upsell 7 – DFY List 500+ Subscribers $39 (usual price $197 per month)
- Downsell 7 – $10 off above
- Upsell 8 – Turbo charge to $1000 a day $39 (usual price $997)
- Downsell 8 – $20 off above
There is no further mention on how to get my $1000 if I don’t get results… anyway…
Do I recommend it?
As I have mentioned above, as a social media ad or video template builder, the program itself is really pretty good – and I have definitely paid a lot more for a lot worse. What is missing though is that even though these templates can and do work, you will still need to do some more in regards to links etc. so that you can make money from your creations- which is a crucial element that is not covered. I however did not purchase any of the upsells either.
This may sound picky but I mention this only as it is a key element covered within the sales pages – I mean if they tell me I should be able to eventually buy a house and Ferrari with these methods I would like to know how… The training videos are very light on and do not give any real tuition on the main aspects of setting up the promoted affiliate marketing and SEO elements required to make money here. In fact, the sales page outlines that this is not necessary when I think maybe it just might be…
So, I will have to say that if you are looking for a program to assist with your social media processes, then this is not a bad option for you. However if you are looking to turn your interest or passion into an ongoing affiliate marketing business then this program will not cut it for you.
How does it compare to my #1 Recommendation?
Look, the program above is quite good and can certainly be of assistance to those working within the world of online marketing. However if you are serious about building a solid and sustainable online business, then I recommend that you give Wealthy Affiliate a try. You will not earn money immediately… But in time you will have a solid, online money making business to call your very own.
Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive training, website building (WordPress editor included) and hosting platform that will guide you through the entire online business building process, including Social media and SEO in an easy to follow but comprehensive manner. And best of all, you can join for free and get access to step by step tuition with the tools to develop and host your very own website, help to identify a good niche, 24/7 support and access to some of the best affiliate marketing minds on the planet. Want to know more? Then click on this link to read my complete review about Wealthy Affiliate.
So there you have it, my honest review and appraisal of Slick. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Do you have any experience with this program or are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price. I am not an affiliate of Slick.
2 thoughts on “Slick Review”
Hi Paul, so how do I get a Website with your Program? ( So have you Rated, Jeff Lerner’s Audio Program, “The Affiliate Millionaire Accelerator,”? If yes, Please let Me know if you have Rated this course besides answering My Question of how do I get a Website with your Affiliate Program. Talk to you soon, Paul.
No I have not seen that one – I will check it out.
I learned my craft via Wealthy Affiliate
If you follow the free training there you will be able to create your won sub domain website for free.
Please let me know if any issues