Jump Start Training
Step 3 – Attract Visitors
Follow the very same steps I took to build a website that is making money after just 3 months
Welcome to the Step 3 where we will discuss the following:
- Explanation of SEO
- In Post SEO
- Website SEO Setup
What is SEO?
In Post SEO
Watch it Live
Watch the original training video below to see the initial Website SEO setup for the Beach and Fishing website.
Congratulations, that is Step 3 completed. Please do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or need and help.
Select your next lesson below
Want to get there even faster?
- Keywords – understand them and use them
- Plugins – ensure they are completed for every post
- Easy to follow and understand
- More than 30-50 searches per month
- Less than 100 sites with same keywords
- SEO Score above 90
* Remember – These are suggestions only – you may choose some with different parameters, especially if you are one of the first to review a new product etc.
Types of posts
- Use lists – 10 tips for beach fisherman
- Reviews – My uber beach fishing rod review
- Instructions/how to’s: – How to rig your rod for catching Bream
- Tell a story: – My best catch ever
- Interviews: – interviews with niche experst
- Opinion/Controversy: – Is fishing really cruel?
- Ask for help: – Why can’t I catch a jewfish?
Can be found in
- Search engine suggestions
- Keyword searches
- Google Alerts
- Competitor site comments
In post SEO
Each post should contain:
- Keywords in Title and first paragraph
- At least one external link to an authority website
- At least one internal link to another post on your site
- At least one image with keywords in the title and alt-text
- A video
- Keywords in meta title, meta description and meta tags
Google Search Console
You will need a google account and will need to verify your ownership
Further reference materials
WA training – Getting Your Site Ready for Search Engines
My post on: How to do SEO for a Website
WA training – Creating Keyword Rich Content
My Post on – How to Start and Write a Blog Post
My Post on – How to find Ideas for a Blog Post
Note: If you make a purchase from these pages, there is a chance that I can make a commission. This may include sales made via Wealthy Affiliate.