Hey guys, and welcome back to Make that Sea Change – as you are all probably aware, one of the main focuses of this site is to assist you in finding good ways to earn money online so that you can fund your own sea change in whatever fashion that may be for you. Those of you familiar with my work will also know that I like to point out what it good and not so good out there so you don’t get burnt with the scams. Hence, when I receive an email telling me how I can earn $1915 in two days with results in just 40 minutes then I am going to check the site out. So with that in mind – let’s get stuck into my The Secret Page 2.0 review.
Ok, so there are two main things I want to check out here – first, and let’s keep this simple – can I make $1915 in two days with results in 40 minutes? And secondly, is it worth the $8.97 I paid for it?
For this review, I will run you through:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations
At first glance of the sales page, there does appear to be a couple of the red flags that are usually evident with these sorts of programs. These include:
- No demonstration of what it is that you will actually be getting.
- Pictures of income statements that demonstrate the money made by the program developer.
- Outlines of “I know you have been scammed in the past but this one is different”.
- Sales pitches telling you that you can see results in 40 minutes (and an outline in another section telling me this is not a “get rich quick” scheme)
There is also no real outline of who is behind the platform, they do show a number of profile pics of members of Team Blackbelt and a guy by the name of Will Allen so I guess that is them.
Ok, so to revisit our original questions:
- Can I make $1915 in two days with results in 40 minutes?? – To be honest, I think the process they are demonstrating here is actually pretty clever. However, unless you have an active web page, email list or large social media following you are not going to make anywhere near this type of money in the short term
- Is it worth $8.97? – You know what – I have definitely seen a lot lot worse than this for 8 bucks!
Anyway, let’s check it out in more detail below…
What is The Secret Page 2.0?
The Secret Page 2.0 is a training guide that runs you through the process of affiliate marketing via highlighting discounted items in order to increase sales. The members page contains a number of training videos and case studies that run you through this process is detail.
There is also access to a number of Done For You (DFY) templates to assist with this as well. Let’s check it all out below:
What do you get?
Ok, so once I paid my $8 I am presented with an initial setup page as below:
Step #1 $10K/Month Guide
I entered my email address below to receive an eBook from a guy by the name of Manoj Kumar. The email actually never arrived so sadly, I cannot shed any light on what the eBook contains.
Step #2 Members Area
The next section is the members area, where I admit that upon first look I was still a little in the dark as to what I was getting here. There are a lot of links to case studies, an advanced page builder, some DFY campaigns and 8 videos.
After watching the welcome video (narrated by Will Allen) it outlines the process as discussed above about increasing sales of affiliate products (they use ClickBank products) via the highlighting of discounts that are on offer.
The trick is as follows:
1. Locate a product on Clickbank (or any affiliate site to be honest) that is offering a product at a discount and write a review on the product.
2. Instead of loading an affiliate link to the product on the review page, you link it to a bridging page that outlines how you have found them a discount. Note: this is a separate website so it looks like you have really directed them to a bone fide discount page.
3. Link them to the sales page where they can see the discount and hopefully purchase the product.
Let’s see how we can do that…
There are some links to case studies and ‘Expert strategies’ etc. next however I will run through the training first so that I can make sure I have the above written right. The 8 Training Videos cover:
Video 2: Your Affiliate Review Site – Runs through the creation of a website so that you can post your review pages. They discuss the fact that you do not need a fancy website but it will need to be created in WordPress. You are taken through website domain purchase, hosting and then finding your discount product offers on ClickBank.
Needs: A hosted website, URL and access to WordPress
Video 3: Your Discount Site – Same as above, although this time you are creating a different site to host your discount pages. You are also given some information on what to put on your discount page.
Needs: Another hosted website, URL and access to WordPress.
Video 4: The Viral Traffic Tsunami Software – Oh, there’s a catch. You will utilise a plugin called Viral Traffic Tsunami (link below video – the video runs you through this). The catch for the readers is that the plug in restricts them from seeing your discount page until they share your review with 5 others via Social media. This looks to be how they get around SEO issues with a new website.
Needs: Review page created within WordPress and Viral Traffic Tsunami plugin loaded
Video 5: The Quora Traffic Generation Software – This video demonstrates another plug in that imports Quora questions and answers to your website to create a new page. I have seen this before. I am not sure why it is here.
Video 6: Case Study – Runs through the end to end process outlined in Videos 2 – 4 above.
Video 7: Case Study 2 – Same as above, but for a different product
Video 8: 20 Done For You campaigns – There is a link below the video that opens 20 files that contain swipes for your review and discount pages. In essence, all you need to do here is copy and past into your own website and discount page as you follow the steps above.
As mentioned above, there are a few other links within the members page including:
- Case studies – Webinars for other courses
- Links to an Advanced Page Builder – Which it turns out is ClickFunnels
- Expert traffic strategies – Links to Russel Brunson books
- Other Bonuses – eBooks and links to more webinars
At a glance
Product Name: The Secret Page 2.0
Founder: Team Blackbelt and Will Allen
Product Type: Training to promote discounted ClickBank products via affiliate marketing
Price: $8.95 + upsells (a LOT of upsells)
Best For: Anyone looking to sell ClickBank products via affiliate marketing
My Thoughts: The process itself is quite clever, and could work for experienced affiliate marketers. For newbies however, there is not enough here to get you up and running properly.
Click on the button below to access the exact training that I followed step by step to make over $1000 a month and growing.
You too can start your very own online business here!!
- 30 Day money back guarantee.
- Process could work
- Heavily reliant on word of mouth traffic (or possibly those purchased within the upsells).
- Extra purchases/memberships required
- DFY templates all duplicate content
- Not suitable for newbies
How much is it?
- Front End Offer $8.95 (usual price $197)
- Upsell 1 – 30 Done for you (DFY) campaigns $47 (usual price $297)
- Downsell 1 – $10 off above
- Upsell 2 – Advanced Secrret Page Moeny Making Strategies $39 (usual price $197)
- Downsell 2 – $10 off above
- Upsell 3 – Monet Making Email List $39 (usual price $247)
- Downsell 3 – $10 off above
- Upsell 4 – 2 x completed DFY business campaigns (worth $150k) $37 (usual price $297)
- Downsell 4 – $10 off above
- Upsell 5 – 100 DFY affiliate emails $39 (usual price $299)
- Downsell 5 – $10 off above
Do I recommend it?
Look, as I have mentioned a number of times within this post, the process that they outline is actually quite clever. The videos are a little light on – which is common for these types of programs as they want to push you to the upsells – and to be honest, I do think a beginner would struggle to work this out on their own.
The videos use WordPress, some plugins and discusses URL purchase and hosting so it must be assumed that the user understands not only how to set them up, but to use them as well (most also cost money to implement). This may sound picky but I mention this only as some of the key elements of the sales pages centre on how beginner friendly it is and that you should start to see results in 40 minutes.
I would certainly not call it a scam however I really struggle to see how it would work with a brand new website and duplicated content as we all know that search engines will generally not rank new sites immediately – which is required if you are going to generate traffic so that they can then share your pages with all of their friends.
If however you are familiar with the single program side of affiliate marketing with ClickBank products etc., and have a good email list or ranking website, then this training could assist you in taking it to the next level in sales. Although if you are looking to turn your interest or passion into an ongoing affiliate marketing business then this program will not cut it for you.
How does it compare to my #1 Recommendation?
Look, the program above is quite good and can certainly be of assistance to those working within the world of single product affiliate marketing via platforms such as ClickBank. However if you are serious about building a solid and sustainable online business, then I recommend that you give Wealthy Affiliate a try. You will not earn $1915 in the first two days… But in time you will have a solid, online money making business to call your very own.
Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive training, website building (WordPress editor included) and hosting platform that will guide you through the entire online business building process, including Social media and SEO in an easy to follow but comprehensive manner. And best of all, you can join for free and get access to step by step tuition with the tools to develop and host your very own website, help to identify a good niche, 24/7 support and access to some of the best affiliate marketing minds on the planet. Want to know more? Then click on this link to read my complete review about Wealthy Affiliate.
So there you have it, my honest review and appraisal of The Secret Page 2.0. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Do you have any experience with this program or are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price – This may include sales made via Wealthy Affiliate. I am not an affiliate of The Secret Page 2.0.
The Secret Page 2.08.95
Ease of use6.0/10
Achievement of Outcomes6.0/10
Get What You Pay For8.0/10
- 30 Day money back guarantee.
- Process could work.
- Heavily reliant on word of mouth traffic
- Extra purchases/memberships required.
- DFY templates all duplicate content.
- Not suitable for newbies.