Hey guys, and welcome back to Make that Sea Change – as you are all probably aware, one of the main focuses of this site is to assist you in finding good ways to earn money online so that you can fund your own sea change in whatever fashion that may be for you. Those of you familiar with my work will also know that I like to point out what it good and not so good out there so you don't get burnt with the scams. Hence, when I find a site that tells me it can show me how I can convert untapped traffic into $650 commissions then I am going to try it out. So with that in mind – let's get stuck into my Vanquish review.
Ok, so there are two main things I want to check out here – first, can I make at least $650 in commissions with this product outlined within the sales pitch? And secondly, is it worth the $12.97 I paid for it – or even more importantly, is it worth the $197 that the price will rise to in 1 hour and 34 minutes time?
For this review, I will run you through:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations
Ok, so as I started to read through the sales pages, the usual red flags started to appear:
- Long sales videos with lots of pitches.
- Testimonials telling me they made $1000's in the first month that they owned the program – not bad for a program that has just been released.
- Constant reminders that “I know you have been scammed in the past, but this is different – this is the real deal”.
However, it would be remiss of me if I didn't give credit where credit is due here in that there are also some things on the page here that you don't often see including:
- Constant referral to the person behind program – in fact – he is the face of the video.
- An actual description of what the software is and what is does.
You don't often see this is this sort of interaction from the actual owner of the software so that is definitely a plus.
So, back to my original questions… Can I make at least $650 in commissions with this product outlined within the sales pitch? It is all about affiliate marketing which is a tried and true operation so if you follow the trying and use the software – then eventually you might just make it. And secondly, is it worth the $12.97 I paid for it? $12 yes – $197 – maybe it is – I have seen a lot worse for a lot more…
What is Vanquish?
So I paid my 12 bucks and once I access the members page, I am presented with another program offering a series of short training videos that run you through how to make affiliate commissions selling courses and programs via Clickbank and Warrior+Plus etc. (I use the term ‘another' as there are plenty of training platforms out there covering the same sort of things such as Quantum Commissions and High Ticket Jacker).
The focus here is on one page sales funnels that are used to promote the above courses or programs that can be created within the included Vanquish app dashboard. This entails:
- Selecting your offer – from the selection within the dashboard app
- Creating your optin page from the preselected sales videos
- Publishing your offer page via YouTube advertising
What do you get?
Within the base membership – I.e. I didn't pay for any of the upsells – there are two main areas that I can access:
Section 1 – Vanquish Members Area
This area (as shown in the graphic above) contains a number of training videos discussing the steps and processes required build your sales funnel pages so that you can promote them via YouTube. All in all, the members area consists of:
- Welcome video
- Walk through of system
- Access to Vanquish App (see below)
- Access to product links
- Advanced training – Google Ads
- Bonuses – YouTube ads course, $90 free ad spend, Bing ads course
- Access to all of the upsells
Section 2 – Vanquish App/Dashboard
The Vanquish app is where the YouTube video ads are set up with the sales funnel and affiliate links to the preselected Clickbank/Warrior+Plus products. The screen is quite simple to use where the user enters:
- The products that they choose to promote – from a drop down list of three.
- The user's affiliate link (sourced from within affiliate marketplace itself).
- Button text.
Colour schemes can also be adjusted here.
From here, the system and training will run you through:
- Integration with email autoresponders – so that you can promote directly to those who opt in later – even if they do not purchase at this point.
- Choosing YouTube advertising video from a pre created list.
- Establishing and publishing your Google Ads campaign.
Even though the sales pages claims that you do not need other software or tools to can make money from this platform, I think it needs to be made clear that you will in fact need the following:
- ClickBank and/or Warrior+Plus account
- GrooveFunnels account – Yes the link to this platform is found within the Vanquish membership area, however you will still need to sign up which is free for first three campaigns then an upgrade is required ($99 or $199 per month)
- Email Autoresponder
- Google Ads account
At a glance
Product Name: Vanquish
Founder: Jono Armstrong, Veesham Ahmed, Mike Filshaine
Product Type: Online video training course and software ad management program
Price: $12.95 + upsells (A LOT of upsells)
Best For: Those looking to make some cash online via affiliate marketing with ClickBank etc.
Recommended: For those looking earn affiliate marketing income via Warrio+Plus, JV Zoo and/or Clickbank products then you could do worse than follow this training utilising the inbuilt platform.
I have built an online business that makes me money while I sleep by following four simple steps.
And best of all, you can start your own online journey and learn this method for yourself totally FREE … Click on the button below to see how I did it.
- 30 Day money back guarantee.
- If you follow the content and use the platform, you could make money.
- Video training is pretty good.
- No free trial option.
- There are some advertising costs required to make money with this method.
How much is it?
- Front End Offer $12.97 (usual price $197)
- Upsell 1 – Pro Version $67(usual price $197)
- Downsell 1 – $47 – as above
- Upsell 2 – Done For You Content $97 (usual price $297)
- Downsell 2 – $67 – as above
- Upsell 3 – Done For You (DFY) Funnels w/- unlimited traffic $197 (usual price $497)
- Downsell 3 – $107 – as above
- Upsell 4 – Reseller rights $197 (usual price $497)
- Downsell 4 – $100 – as above
Do I recommend it?
Look, there is no doubt that the process itself is one that could make some money if you were willing to utilise the software provided and follow the processes outlined. The videos are a sufficient to get you through what you need to do although I do think that beginners may struggle with it a little if they have not worked with affiliate marketplaces or Google Ads via YouTube in the past. However I would certainly not call it a scam and if you are familiar with the single program side of affiliate marketing with ClickBank products etc., then this training could assist you in taking it to the next level.
You will need to keep in mind however that there are some initial advertising costs and that even with this method, making money in this field is not as easy as made out. Yes, it can happen, however these products do have high completion and advertising via YouTube does not guarantee success.
How does it compare to my #1 Recommendation?
Honestly, if you are looking for ways to make a little ‘cheddar cheese’ on the side and not looking to set up a complete online business, then the information and tools found here could certainly assist you in doing that – and more power to you. However if you are serious about building a solid and sustainable business, then I recommend that you give Wealthy Affiliate a try. You will not earn a $650 in your first 30 days – or even 30 weeks… But in that time, you will have a solid, online business to call your very own.
Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive training, website building (WordPress editor included) and hosting platform that will guide you through the entire online business building process, including Social media and SEO in an easy to follow but comprehensive manner. And best of all, you can join for free and get access to step by step tuition with the tools to develop and host your very own website, help to identify a good niche, 24/7 support and access to some of the best affiliate marketing minds on the planet. Want to know more? Then click on this link to read my complete review about Wealthy Affiliate.
So there you have it, my honest review and appraisal of Vanquish. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price. I am not an affiliate of Vanquish.