Hey guys, and welcome back to Make that Sea Change. As you are probably aware, one of the main focuses of this site is to assist you in finding good ways to earn money online so that you can fund your own sea change in whatever fashion that may be for you. Those of you familiar with my work will also know that I like to point out what it good and not so good out there so you don't get burnt with the scams. Hence, when I find a site that tells me that it can help me bank 3 figures daily with just 10 minutes work and one click, then I am going to try it out. So with that in mind – welcome to my Zest Review.
Ok, so there are two main things I want to check out here – firstly, can I really make 3 figures a day in 10 minutes with 1 click? And secondly, is the $17 I paid for it worth the money?
Oh, and if I don't get results, then I will get paid $333 as well…
For this review, I will run you through:
- What it is
- How it works
- Pros and Cons
- My recommendations
- Can I make 3 figures a day in 10 minutes with 1 click? – 3 figures in 1 day – absolutely – in time with some work and training. In 10 minutes and with 1 click – nope.
- Is it worth the $17? – Absolutely it is – the software is comprehensive and appears quite stable and effective. I have certainly paid a lot more for a lot worse.
- Do I recommend it? – translated to “Am I happy with what I have got for my $17?” – If you are someone who wants to establish an online business around the promotion of single products via JV Zoo, Warrior Plus or CLickBank then it could work. If you are looking to set up an ongoing passive income affiliate website around a single niche, then this is not your option.
- Am I getting my $333 for the process not working? – I think I would have to work hard to prove that I have tried everything within the software for that to happen.
I will elaborate more on all of this below…
Usually programs of this type with the sorts of headings they have used (3 figure income in 10 minutes with 1 click) come with all sorts of red flags and straight off the bat, there are so many of them here that if I wasn't looking to purchase for the purposes of this review then I would have just closed the tab and got on with my day.
But anyway, these red flags include:
- Long sales videos with lots of pitches but with no demonstration of what we are actually purchasing.
- Fake testimonials telling me they made $1000's in the first month that they owned the program.
- Constant reminders that “I know you have been scammed in the past, but this is different – this is the real deal”
- A long story about how the speaker was broke and about to lose his house and marriage until he discovered this method.
I know I have mentioned this before but I really don't understand the need for all of this. I mean I know it is all straight out of the ClickFunnels training program however the software is not that bad. I am not sure why they cannot just demonstrate it in the sales pages and show it off…
Anyway, I paid my $$ so let's check it out…
What is Zest?
Zest is an online sales page and campaign creator that allows you to promote products from sites such as ClickBank, JVZoo and Warrior+ – much in the same vein as others such as Wave and Simplicitee. Campaigns are generated via links and templates within the site and then promoted via social media, email or paid advertising.
The idea is that you are able to quickly load numerous products from the platforms above and make money via affiliate links within them.
What do you get?
So, so once you access the system, you are presented with a page with three options.
1. The first is to access a “Live $1000 A Day Summit”. This will take you to your FaceBook messenger where you will choose a date for your webinar. Webinars such as this are generally there to give you a little information and then provide upsells. I also get the impression that if you do not attend this seminar then you will not be eligible for your $333 payment if you do not get results.
2. The second is the opportunity to win an Apple iWatch. To enter the draw, you will need to post a promotional link on your social media account and then send a screen shot to the promoter.
3. The final option is to create your account and access the program that you have just purchased. Below is how it all works…
Ok, so before we begin, let's discuss the two types of affiliate marketers out there…
- The first creates a niche website on the one subject (fishing, dancing, food etc.) and writes posts covering all aspects of it with affiliate links off to the options discussed within the posts.
- The second is those who sell fast changing products and services from platforms such as JVZoo and ClickBank. Products are sold via social media and email lists and once exhausted, the marketer moves onto the next ‘deal' and so on.
This platform is designed to assist those working in the second option above.
With that in mind, we can look at the members page now and see a range of options and actions that can allow us to sell the products that we have chosen. There is a lot here so I am going to focus firstly on the options that allow us to get our affiliate campaigns up and running via this platform…
Sections 1 and 2: Dashboard and Affiliate Offer Search
These sections are where we get started by selecting the products that we want to promote. We can do this via the ‘Latest Deals' on the Dashboard or via individual marketplace platforms on the Affiliate Offer Search page.
The process to join these campaigns is as follows:
- Click on the Sales Page button to check out the product and see if it is something you would like to promote.
- If so, then click on the Grab Deals page to access the bonus options and apply for the affiliate program.
- Once approved, you can add your links to the sales pages in the Campaign Section below.
Note: In my experience with these platforms is that at times, it can be hard to gain approval to promote the products if you do not have the ‘runs on the board' so to speak. I am hoping that this may be alleviated by the fact that the products are listed on this page however when you apply, make sure you are clear on how you are planning to do so – or you will be rejected. ClickBank does however list a lot of programs that auto approve applicants so this can be a good place to start.
Section 3: Affiliate Campaign Page
This is where you can start to create your campaign based on the product you have chosen and applied for. There are four steps to this as below:
- Set your Source – this is where you enter the affiliate details from the program you applied for above.
- Customize Page – here you can choose the type of promotional page you want to build such as a Promo Header or Messengar Chat Pin etc. (note some of this will require configuration to be completed to integrate social media etc. – see below).
- Customize Social Media Preview – add your social media title and image.
- Customize Hosting Preferences – here you will need to choose your website links, FaceBook Pixels or Google Analytics details.
Section 4: Design Pages
In the design pages section of the software I am able to create further template and promotional pages for my campaigns.
Section 5: Social Blast
This section links to your social media pages where you can promote your campaigns or templates as created above.
Note: For this section to work, you will also need to link your relevant social media accounts.
Section 6: Email and SMS campaigns
This is another clever aspect of this program where you can set up and maintain email list and SMS marketing including scheduling and auto responses.
As mentioned, the sections listed above are the ones that can assist you in getting your campaigns out there for promotion. There is obviously a lot more to each one (this is a review, not a training program after all haha) as well as a number of other sections that can assist/enhance your chances of success. These include:
- Backlink Automation
- Social Automation (auto answers and posting etc.)
- Link Cloaking
- Zest Suite – links to website creation, hosting, email auto responders etc.
- Training – 5 or 6 short videos
At a glance
Product Name: Zest
Founder: Billy Darr, Finn Gosniami, Justin Opay
Product Type: Campaign builder and promoter for single program affiliate links
Price: $17 + upsells (boy there are a LOT of upsells)
Best For: Those looking to make some cash online via affiliate marketing Warrior plus or ClickBank products etc.
Recommended: If you are someone looking to promote these sorts of programs – then you could definitely do a lot worse than this one.
Click on the button below to access my free training and you too can start your very own online business!!
- 365 Day money back guarantee.
- Comprehensive program that does work
- No free trial option.
- Cannot be completed within the timeframes promoted
- Not enough training for beginners in regards to the affiliate marketing process
How much is it?
- Front End Offer: $17 (usually $97 a month)
- Upsell 1 – 500+ free buyers and extra campaigns: $39 (usually $297 a month)
- Downsell 1 – $19 for above
- Upsell 2 – Unlimited buyers and infinite campaigns: $39 (usually $297 a month)
- Downsell 2 – $29 for above
- Upsell 3 – DFY Campaigns: $197 (usually $1997 a month)
- Downsell 3 – $67 for above
- Upsell 4 – Autopilot campaigns: $39 (usually $197 a month)
- Downsell 4 – $29 for above
- Upsell 5 – Machine Edition DFY: $197 (usually $197 a month)
- Downsell 5 – $67 for above
- Upsell 6 – DFY Store: $197 (usually $197 a month)
- Downsell 6 – $29 for above
- Upsell 7 – 100+ DFY Templates: $39 (usually $197 a month)
- Downsell 7 – $29 for above
- Upsell 8 – Click and Go Campaigns: $39 (usually $197 a month)
- Downsell 8 – $29 for above
- Upsell 9 – $1k Every Day Edition: $39 (usually $197)
- Downsell 9 – $19 for above
- Upsell 10 – Reseller Rights: $39 (usually $197 a month)
- Downsell 10 – $29 for above
- Upsell 11 – Ultra Edition: $39 (usually $997)
- Downsell 11 – $19 for above
Do I recommend it?
If I am being honest, this one does look like it has potential to be of assistance if you are looking to setup an affiliate business around the sale of JVZoo, Warrior Plus or ClickBank products. The platform is clean and the tools do appear to work so for $17 I think you are definitely getting your money's worth.
If you are looking to purchase however, I would recommend the following:
- Only pay for the base product until you are comfortable with it (there are a LOT of DFY upsells)
- Learn a little about affiliate marketing (especially around single product promotion) before you start – this will help.
- Make sure you know a little about SEO have some social media accounts established first as well.
Which brings me to my only real criticism. I personally don't think that there is any reason why this software cannot help you promote your products however from what I can see, it is done based on the assumption that you have a good social media following or email list. If not, you may need to resort to some paid advertising to do so.
Now to the original sales pitch…
You will NOT have anything up and running quickly and it will take you a fair amount of time before you are close to having this all work with just 10 minutes work per day (even then I am not convinced) – even of you have all of your background requirements in order (social media and email lists etc.) And if you are completely new to this process then you may struggle with some of the concepts.
Oh, and all within one click – no way Jose!
That said, I would certainly not call it a scam and if you are familiar with the single program side of affiliate marketing with ClickBank products etc., then this product could definitely assist you in taking it to the next level with quick campaign creation.
How does it compare to my #1 Recommendation?
As I have said, the program above can certainly be of assistance to those working within the single product world of online marketing – and more power to you. However if you are serious about building a solid and sustainable online business, then I recommend that you give Wealthy Affiliate a try. You will not earn money immediately and will definitely need to spend more than 10 minutes a day… But in time you will have a solid, online money making business to call your very own.
Wealthy Affiliate is a comprehensive training, website building (WordPress editor included) and hosting platform that will guide you through the entire online business building process, including Social media and SEO in an easy to follow but comprehensive manner. And best of all, you can join for free and get access to step by step tuition with the tools to develop and host your very own website, help to identify a good niche, 24/7 support and access to some of the best affiliate marketing minds on the planet. Want to know more? Then click on this link to read my complete review about Wealthy Affiliate.
So there you have it, my honest review and appraisal of Zest. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price. I am not an affiliate of Zest.