Hey there Sea Changers and welcome back. Today is a quick one following up on some recent reviews I have written where I will show you how to install GenerateBlocks Pro. GenerateBlocks is a WordPress plugin that is available for free and good for those running a WordPress site with the block editor.
The Pro version is the paid upgrade for the plugin that offers extra customisation and support capabilities for web designers. It does however require a separate install so let's run through that now.
What is GenerateBlocks Pro?
GenerateBlocks Pro is the paid upgrade to the GenerateBlocks WordPress plugin. As with most WordPress plugins, pro versions are available that provide access to greater functionality and customisation options than the free option.
For the GenerateBlocks plugin this includes:
- Full access to pro templates
- Premium support
- Use on up to 250 websites
The GenerateBlocks Pro plugin includes the following enhanced features:
How much does it cost
Costs to upgrade to the Pro version of GenerateBlocks are as follows:
How to install GenerateBlocks Pro
The GenerateBlock Pro upgrade is installed as any other plugin within the WordPress editing suite. The following instructions outline the installation process:
1. Access the GenerateBlocks website and access the Pro page.
2. Click on the Purchase button under the pricing plans and follow steps payment and download steps.
3. Once you have downloaded the plugin (it will be a .zip file), login to your WordPress editor.
4. Select Plugins then Add New from the left-hand menu page.
5. Click on the Upload Plugin button at the top left of the screen
6. Click on the Choose file button and navigate to the location that you downloaded the generateblocks.zip (or similar) in step 2 above.
7. Click on the Install Now button to install the plug in.
8. Once the installation process is complete, click on the Activate Plugin button to complete the installation process.
Once the plugin is installed, click on the Settings option from the GenerateBlocks Menu and enter the license key to receive updates.
So there you have it, my instruction on how to install the GenerateBlocks Pro Plugin. I hope it has been of assistance but as usual, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out by commenting below.
Are there any other programs you have been looking at but want to know more about? If so, please comment below and I will do my best to get some details for you.
Until next time
Note: If you make a purchase from this page, there is a very good chance that I make a commission from it – these commissions do not increase your sale price. This many include sales made via Wealthy Affiliate or GenerateBlocks. I am an affiliate of GenerateBlocks and this site is built using the GenerateBlocks Pro Plugin.